Frankincense & Myrrh, Frankincense & Myrrh, Neuropathy, Rubbing Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)by Frankincense & Myrrh
About the product
Frequently bought together
Temporary Pain Relief
Reclaim Your Life!
- Temporary Pain Relief from Neuropathy
- Analgesic & Anti-Inflammatory
- Topical Relief
- Proprietary formula based on the healing qualities of 3 homeopathic ingredients, with the soothing scent of 10 essential oils.
- Provides temporary topical relief for burning, shooting, prickling/tingling pains and numbness.
- Use up to four times a day.
Uses: For temporary relief of the symptoms of neuropathy such as:
- Pain numbness
As per Homeopathic Materia Medica
Temporarily relieves the pain of Neuropathy
Frankincense & Myrrh Neuropathy is specifically formulated to deliver temporary and topical relief for Neuropathy. The plant extract formula blends homeopathic ingredients in a base of sunflower oil and 10 essential oils. Blended in an FDA registered and inspected facility in the United States.
|Aconitum napellus 3X HPUS||Minor Pain Reliever|
|Bryonia alba 3X HPUS||Anti-inflammatory|
|Hypericum perforatum 3X HPUS||Topical Analgesic|
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
Inactive Ingredients:Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, myristica fragrans (nutmeg) kernel oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, tocopherol.
For external use only.
- Apply to wounds, broken or damaged skin
- Apply over large areas of the body
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, nose or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You are experiencing nerve pain in the feet and hands that includes burning, shooting, prickling/tingling pains, numbness or itching as these can be signs of diabetic neuropathy. See a healthcare professional regularly if you have or suspect you have these symptoms.
- Condition worsens
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Excessive skin irritation occurs
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature.
- Tamper resistant: do not use if seal around the neck of bottle is broken or missing.
- Keep carton, it contains important information.
Shop with Confidence
We're dedicated to making your shopping experience absolutely extraordynary.
Click & Collect
FREENext day delivery when you order by 8pm
FREEUK Standard Delivery when you spend $25
Next Day Delivery
FREENext Day UK Delivery when you spend $60 - order by 10pm
Express International Delivery
Delivery within 4 working days